Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
FrogIdeas is a leading Digital Strategy and Marketing company based in Gurgaon. Its category leading thought and execution has delighted clients, confounded competitors and created a culture worthy of disruption. It has one of the most enviable client portfolios in the country managing the likes of InterGlobe(holding company for IndiGo Airlines), the $19 Bn. Japanese Printing and Automation company Ricoh, the leading Mobile wallet Mobikwik and the $ 6 Bn. IT company, HCL Technologies. It offers services such as
Website and Mobile app development, Social Media Marketing, Search Engine Marketing, Listening, Reputation Management, Social Selling and more. It is also one of the most awarded agencies in India, winning almost 27 awards last season. It also won the prestigious award of Agency of the Year by the CMO council of Paul Writer.
FrogIdeas is established with global ambitions, but still functions very much like a startup. It works in a huge bungalow with gardens on either side, right in the middle of the city of Gurgaon. It follows the culture of open thought, having no cubicles, instead working on long tables. Its culture was covered by the Hindu.
Salary: INR 3 LPA – INR 4.2 LPA
Job Location: Gurgaon
Desired experience: 2-5 Years
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
The UI/UX Designer/Visual Communication Specialist is responsible for creating high-quality digital graphics to support the firm\'s clients in their entire web and social media design and communication outreach.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the design quality of all digital communication including but not limited to, social media, websites, mobile apps, infographics and motion graphics.
- Collaborate with marketing staff and key project personnel in the development of technical graphics and collateral pieces, ensuring that information is communicated clearly, accurately, in a visually appealing manner and in alignment with firm\'s overall brand and messaging guidelines.
- Provide graphic and logistical support for a number of events including outreach activities, employee events, contribution campaigns, and a number of internal programs e.g. blogathons, webinars etc.
- Follow creative work from concept to pre-press and post-production while maintaining original design intent, messaging and quality standards throughout the process.
- Support consistent application of firm branding standards across all levels of the organization. Provide training as required to support this effort.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- A design thinking process
- Exceptional digital graphic skills including knowledge and experience with typography, color, conceptual thinking, print layout, digital production, and post-production.
- Candidate will also possess a talent for translating highly-technical information into clear and concise graphics and for producing multi-page documents that are thoughtful, highly-organized, logical, and easy to digest.
- Demonstrate ownership of all assignments, asking for clarification/direction as necessary.
- Ability to participate in collaborative project teams and coordinate deliverables/deadlines with clients and consultants throughout all phases of a project.
- Ability to perform a range of project and marketing duties utilizing excellent graphic, written and verbal skills as necessary.
- Capable of adhering to deadlines while working on multiple, diverse projects.
- Ability to work in a challenging, fast-paced and energizing environment while consistently producing collateral and support material of exceptional quality.
- Possess an attention to detail and the ability to complete tasks with accuracy.
- A positive, can-do attitude is a must.
1) Telephonic Round
2) Face-to-Face Interview
3) Assignment (maybe)
- Job Responsibilities: UI/UX Designer
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., MCA
- Work Ex: 2 - 5 yrs
- Salary: 4.2 Lacs
- Industry: IT