About the Company:
Macoye Technologies (India) is a software development company focused on software solutions, e-business, web & system based applications, smart phone application and e-commerce. We focus on highly qualitative logic, timely delivery and cost effective software development services and web application development. We provide excellent offshore services to clients all over the world.We are proud to be a group of well qualified and experienced professionals. Within a span of only few years we have provided satisfactory services to ample number of clients, with a wide range of services as to, B2B, B2C, CRM, e-learning, financial application, web and window based ERP and many others. Our main strength has been the fact that, we give utmost care to our customer needs along with the fact that we are technologically nimble, procedurally sound and highly committed has brought us in this business with leaps. We believe in strong and good relationship with our customers. We are IT specialists who wanted to overcome the routine and create a company that would act in the market not only for business success but for the sake of Technology itself. Thus, the mission of the company was defined – to contribute to forward-looking transformation of the society through software development.
Salary: Starting INR 1.68 LPA to INR 2.88 LPA
Desired Experience: 1 - 3 years
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
- Serve as the technology lead for front-end development initiatives for our sites. Manage web development lifecycle including design, development, testing, and deployment. Candidate should have experience in building responsive web design that can be leveraged across multiple devices including tablets and phones.
- Research new technologies, methodologies, architecture patterns so as to select the correct solution depending on the need.
- Assess areas of re-use and architect solutions that can be easily integrated across products.
- Ensure that solutions are architected and implemented to scale. Write logic in the appropriate programming language to meet the functional requirements. Ensure the appropriate test cases are implemented. Ensure proper documentation of code before the code is deployed to production. Provide all required development and operational support to ensure the web site is performing to standards while ensuring stability.
- Hands on Node.js experience is highly preferred
- Experience with No-SQL database like mongodbis diserable.
- Proficient in a Unix/Linux environment
- Knowledge of REST web services using JSON.
- Preliminary Technical Interview
- Interview with Senior
- HR Interview
UI (Front End) Web Developer
B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA
1 - 3 Years
1.68 - 2.88 LPA