About The Company :
Techniche is a software development company that accelerates business growth of organizations and helps to innovate by combining lean principles, agile software development and cutting-edge technologies. We help businesses of all sizes turn their ideas into reality by delivering turn-key results on time and on budget. Established in the year 2011, we have been providing technical expertise to Start-Ups, SMEs and large corporations around the globe. Our team of professionals are skilled in all emerging (open source and proprietary) technologies
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 0.5-2 years
Course Specialization: B.tech/BE,BSc,BCA
Target Batch Passout: 2013/2014/2015/2016
Salary: INR 2.2 LPA to INR 6 LPA
* Salary is not a bar for a deserving candidate
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Last Date to Apply: 24 January 2017
Job Description :
- Worked in Linux or Unix based operating system.
- Experience with frameworks such as Angular or Backbone or Bootstrap necessary.
- Solid understanding of MVC and ability to write clean, concise and maintainable code.
- Curious about responsive applications, interested in web sockets.
- Basic understanding of API and Backend services to take care of integrations.
- Well versed with configuration management including merging and branching.
Skill set Required:
- Primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface in the form of a desktop and tablet web app, with a focus on performance.
- Delivering a complete front end application.
- Ensuring high performance on tablet and desktop.
- Communicating with internal web services.
- Use our internal Angular UI framework to build applications.
- Integrate the UI aspects with changes from the Backend. Co-ordinate with the back end developer in the process of building RESTful API.
- Give importance to UX aspects, it’d be great if you can design mock-ups.
- Participate in software architecture, design discussions and code reviews.
- Develop unit, system tests and integrate them with Build infrastructure using Protractor or Selenium.
- Proactively look for possibilities in improving the product, fix bugs.
- Work in agile environment, follow process guidelines and deliver tasks.
- Take ownership, be accountable and drive the UI aspects of the product line
- Face to Face Round
B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA
0.5 - 2 Years
2.2 - 6 LPA