Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The Company:
FOUNDED IN EARLY 2007, IPROGRAMMER WAS CREATED IN RESPONSE TO A GROWING BUSINESS NEED FOR PROFICIENT, AFFORDABLE AND DEPENDABLE PROGRAMMING SERVICES WITHOUT THE NEED FOR BIDDING COMPETITION OR CONCERNS ABOUT RELIABILITY AND PRICE.OUR SERVICES SPAN A WIDE RANGE OF PROGRAMMING NEEDS – INCLUDING OUTSOURCED PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT, CUSTOM APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT, MOBILE APPLICATIONS DEVELOPMENT, CLOUD SERVER MONITORING AND MAINTENANCE, APPLICATION MAINTENANCE, WEB DESIGNING, SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION, WEB USABILITY AND A HOST OF OTHER USEFUL SERVICES.
Desired Experience : 2 - 4 years
Salary : INR 3 - 4 LPA
- Execute user interface designs from product requirements and UI specifications.
- Implement front end interface development throughout group of applications.
- Development of user interface look and feel and navigation.
- Support to develop prototypes, use cases and functional specifications.
- Work independently on modules assigned.
- Use visual layout tools to create prototypes, mockups, wireframes, and user interface road maps.
- Write front-end code compliance with web and mobile standards for cross-browser and platform compatibility.
- Work closely with web and mobile designers and developers to ensure brilliant and beautiful user experiences are built on resilient back-end technology.
- Effectively develop in a clean, well-structured, easily maintainable format.
- Visualize and conceptualize product solutions within business and technical constraints.
Skills/ Requirements :
- Should have experience in responsive UI design, capable of developing pages considering both desktop & mobile devices
- Thorough knowledge and experience with Bootstrap framework
- Advanced level of experience on frameworks like AngularJS, LeaftletJS, jQuery UI etc
- Good understanding and experience about cross browser compatibility, usability and accessibility design issues
- Experience in code optimization and refactoring
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code for UI components
- Excellent collaboration skills. Proficient with Photoshop.
- Possess a solid understanding of how enterprise web based systems are constructed.
- Written/ Technical.
- Hr Round
- Job Responsibilities: UI Developer
- Education: B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA
- Work Ex: 2 - 4 yrs
- Salary: 4 Lacs
- Industry: IT