About The company
Green Apples TechSystems Pvt. Ltd. is a technology products company making and selling products for Education & Health Sectors. The company is founded by well experienced professionals with unique knowledgebase in end to end product life cycle, in-depth technological know-how, extensive business and managerial expertise with more than two decades of industry exposure. The founding team brings their innate unstinted passion for technological innovation and a vision to bring transformational technology products to the masses to help and improve efficiency in their day to day lives.
Green Apples’ flagship product christened as Connect_Next is made especially for schools and is aimed at “Enabling Participative Learning Environment” in K12 education system bringing the much needed efficiency in teaching-learning process. The product is set to help the teachers- student- parents’ trio to increase their involvement, enable them to track, monitor and correct the learning progress and to effectively contribute to the school based education. The product is structured around a well-knit communication framework which brings together latest technologies. It is extremely user-friendly and can be accessed from anywhere anytime securely.
Green Apples’ product in healthcare sector is named MedGre and is aimed at US market. MedGre is a complete ambulatory EHR (Electronic Health Records) software product that is certified by US government accredited certifying agencies.
Profile : UI Developer
Desired experience- 1-2 Years (in UI Development)
Course Specialization: B.Tech/BE (CS/IT/ECE)/MCA
Batch – 2012/2013
Training Period: 4 months
Salary: Rs. 4 LPA – Rs. 6 LPA (Depending upon the experience of the candidate)
Date of Joining: Immediate
- Technical Interview
- Face to Face Interview
Tentative Interview Date*: 2nd Week Of April
*Please Note that the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds”
- Candidates should possess bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, or MCA having at least 1-2 years professional experience with user interface design, for Web-based applications.
- Experience with cross-platform, multi-browser issuesand fluent with Photoshop, Illustrator, or other equivalent graphic design tools
- Experience with PHP, MySQL integration is a plus.
- Candidate should have ability to use independent judgment to adapt and modify concepts and approaches to specific projects
- Candidates will work on web based application in education & healthcare verticals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision with technical aptitude
- Ability to pro-actively take initiatives and propose solutions
- Extremely motivated and determined; Ability and willingness to travel when required
B.Tech/B.E., MCA, MCM, P.G.D.C.A
1 - 2 Years
4 - 6 LPA