Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About the Company:
Canvs is a community of designers and artists in India. It is created to make things simpler in the creative fields, to allow people to know each other, make a living out of it, and grow it better than any other intellectual community in India. Canvs is also open to the world but our efforts are now concentrated towards India. We are making this a place where you can come, explore creative work, find creative people to work with, get opportunities, solve your queries and more.
Desired Experience: 1 - 2 years
Last Date to Apply : 25-03-2016
Tentative date of joining : will be communicated post registration window
Salary : INR 4.5 - 7 LPA
Job Description :
- Being an advocate for the user and have an innate ability to translate customer needs into scalable, effective UI design with a propensity towards simplification
- Developing/Co-developing a reusable, adaptable UX pattern library and style guide for use across our product line to ensure consistency that will sustain an iterative optimization process and future growth
- Creating and maintaining screen wireframes, mock-ups, process flows, site maps, navigation system, screen prototypes & conceptual models to clarify & refine new product solutions
- Taking the final visual design and work with Dev Ops to integrate and release the HTML / Mobile UI to production.
Skill Set Required :
- Good eye for aesthetics: layout, grid systems, color theory and typography, information design, visual hierarchy and more; understands the building blocks of a great user experience
- Familiarity with different interface types (Web, Mobile) and related design guidelines/patterns, awareness and understanding of material design guidelines is a strong plus
- Strong understanding and experience of Web standards, cross-browser compatibility and responsive design, basic understanding of HTML5, CSS3
- Expertise in the standard design tools, e.g. Sketch, Photoshop, CorelDraw, Illustrator, or similar
- Strong portfolio demonstrating past work experience and relevant, user-centered design solutions.
- HR Round
- Technical Round
- Job Responsibilities: UI Designer
- Education: B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E.
- Work Ex: 1 - 2 yrs
- Salary: 7 Lacs
- Industry: IT