Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
UI Designer (Front End)
About The company:
InikWorld Technologies is a rapidly developing IT Service Based Venture. Here in InikWorld, we serve our clients with best end to end solutions including Web solutions, Mobile solutions and software solutions; we are having a special unit for dedicated Ecommerce Solutions. We have 100+ Happy Clients and we are still growing.
With development we believe in team work and 24X7 support to our clients.
Desired experience: 0-2 Yr
Course Specialization: BTech/BE /MCA (CS/IT)
Probation/Training Period: 2 Months
Job Location: Noida
Salary: INR 1.2 - 2.5 LPA
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
The Web Designer is responsible for implementing visual elements for the client user experience in a range of web
applications – from content, to presentation, to behaviour layers. The position requires an extensive understanding of layout
HTML and PHP proficiency. The candidate should have an in-depth knowledge of web technologies and an understanding of
the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment, with some back-end knowledge.
Skills and Qualifications:
1. Proficient understanding of web mark-up, including HTML5, CSS3.
2. Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms.
4. Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity
with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
5. Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
1. HTML 5
5. Expert multi-browser compatibility
6. Responsive Design
7. CMSs such as: WordPress, Drupal, MySQL.
8. Information Architecture
9. Site Wire-framing
10. Web Applications
11. Interaction Design
Interview Process: Technical + HR Round
- Job Responsibilities: UI Designer (Front End)
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., MCA
- Work Ex: 0 - 2 yrs
- Salary: 2.5 Lacs
- Industry: IT