Faregeek.com was founded on one fundamental principle - give customers access to the lowest fares without compromising great service. After first entering the market in 2006, Faregeek.com has built a solid reputation for being the one of the first completely independent flight booking engines. This means we will always show you the absolute cheapest fares available displaying the lowest total travel price first without any compromise.
Job Location: Noida
Desired Experience: 2 - 5 Years
Salary: INR 2.5 – 3.5 LPA
Tentative Date of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Interview Process: Face to Face Interview
- To handle sales calls from US Customers.
- Handle customers queries for international Flights, Hotel, Car, Travel Insurance.
- Follow ups with customers for existing reservations.
- Handling inbound calls and provide the passengers with the best possible routing for their destination and competitive fares available in the market.
- Make professional, accurate, cost effective travel arrangements for customers while providing excellent customer service.
- Meeting targets while maintaining quality.
Skill Set Required:
- Excellent Communication skills
- Should have international BPO experience
- Working knowledge of GDS Amadeus and/or Sabre
- Ability to Work under Pressure
- Good selling skills
- Should have zeal to perform
- Willing to work 24*7
- Both side home pick up and drop
- Lucrative Incentives
- Excellent pay Package
- Meal Facility
LAST DATE OF REGISTRATION : 22 FEB 2016
Travel Sales Consultant - US Travel
B.A., B.Com., B.Ed, B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA
2 - 5 Years
2.5 - 3.5 LPA