About the company:
Founded in 2017, ITILITE aims to use technology to bring convenience, efficiency, and innovation tocorporate travel. We offer integrated travel, expense, and rewards management platform to corporates,which makes their employee's life simpler, and makes the process more efficient.
Job Location: Bangalore
Courses Required: Any Graduate/ Post Graduate
Salary: INR 2.7 LPA(Fixed)
Desired Experience: Fresher
Probation/Training Period: 3 Months
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Act as first point of contact for customers to support them on their travel needs
- Use the ITILITE platform to issue tickets and hotels as per customer\'s request
- Suggest process improvements to reduce turn-around-time for fulfilling customer requests
- Get a chance to learn Advanced travel platforms such Amadeus, Galileo etc
Skill Set Required:
- Good English communication skills(Both written and Spoken), Good problem solving skills
- Written Test
- Face to Face
B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, M.A., M.Com.(Hons.), M.Sc., M.Tech./M.E., MBA, MCA
0 - 0 Years
2.7 - 2.7 LPA