About the company:
Established in 2012, the Federation of Indo-Israeli Chambers of Commerce (FIICC) South India is a non-government, industry-led and industry-managed organization, playing a proactive role in India’s development process and serves as a much-needed link between the business communities of South India and Israel. FIICC is the only bilateral Chamber of Commerce in South India, which is committed to the development of Indo-Israel business and trade relations.
The major objective of FIICC South India is to promote Indo-Israel business, trade and economic relations. FIICC South India promotes bilateral trade, investment, and technology transfer, facilitates business collaborations, joint ventures, marketing tie-upsand strategic alliances through a set of proactive business-oriented initiatives.
Job Location: Mysore
Salary Offered: INR 4.2 LPA to INR 6 LPA
Desired Experience: 1 to 2 Years
Courses Required: Any Graduate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Job Description & Skill Set Required:
We are looking for a Training and QA Specialist to enhance the competencies of individual employees by designing and conducting training programs that will boost employees workplace performance in alliance with the University’s core values.
- Identify training needs by evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Develop and oversee the production of classroom handouts, instructional materials, aids and manuals.
- Direct structured learning experiences and ensure accuracy of information and quality of delivery by monitoring mails and chat conversations.
- Acclimate new hires to the business and conduct orientation sessions
- Assess training effectiveness to ensure incorporation of taught skills and techniques into employees’ work behavior
- Determine communication quality standards by studying inbound and outbound mails and chat; conducting test mails to advisors on new procedures.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Verifies employee results by measuring skills in use of product knowledge, service ability, greeting, diction, listening, etiquette, objection handling and efficiency.
- Provides feedback to employees by monitoring mails; conducting monthly help sessions.
- Evaluates employees approaches by rating effectiveness of communication service representatives by providing quality ratings.
Multiple face to face rounds
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA
1 - 2 Years
4.2 - 6 LPA