About The Company: A division of CADD Centre, Synergy School of Business Skills is India’s largest network of management training institute, dedicated to providing short-term programmes for professionals in corporate/life skills, project management, operational excellence, and people skills With a wide network of over 75 centres, Synergy is one of the world’s largest Registered Education Provider of PMI, a global organization of project management professionals.Annually, Synergy trains over 50,000 people and certifies about 10,000 professionals in various management courses including: Project Management courses based on MS Project, Primavera, Asta Powerproject; Operational Excellence courses based on 5S, Six Sigma; and Business Automation courses using Tally, Reach Accountant, and MS Office.
Salary: INR 1.44 LPA- INR 2.64 LPA
Target Batch Passouts: 2015-2016
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech (ME/CE)
Job Location: Pune
Probation / Training Period: 1-2 Months
Desired Experience: Fresher
Tentative Date Of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description & Skill Set Required:
- Candidate should have team handing capability, confident, well versed with all three languages i.e. Hindi English & Marathi.
- Good communication and persuasion skills.
- Hard worker and target oriented.
- Should have knowledge of mechanical tools like- Six Sigma, Kizan, 5S, Strum, PMBACK, etc.
- Fresher candidates will be trained on following software & standard concept theory, by the Company
- Technical Round(Face to Face )
- HR Round(Face to Face)
Last Date To Apply: 23 september 2016
0 - 0 Years
1.44 - 2.64 LPA