About The Company: EduBridge is a skill development and vocational training organization started by a group of IIM alumni and professors in October 2009 with Registered Office in Kolkata and Head Office in Mumbai. It has been setup with the vision of fulfilling the skill gap that exists currently between semi-urban /economically backward youth and the skill requirements of the high-performing companies/government organizations.
Salary Details: INR 2 LPA
Desired Experience: 0-2 Years
Job Location: Negaur, Mumbai
Tentative Date Of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
- Deliver high quality training that follows company methodology, and matches to the skills required by the corporate clients.
- Regularly coordinate with the Training Manager regarding all training activities and process steps.
- Enable the Counselor and Sales Officer to be more independent sales people.
- Manage the early assessment process and implement growth plan for students, so their skills can meet needs of the corporate clients.
- Ensure that each student meets the requirements as per the Client Skill Matrix.
- Work with the Regional Placement Manager in mid and final assessments to gauge employability of students.
- Counsel students regularly to ensure fewer dropouts and greater acceptance of placement opportunities.
- Engage with students and their parents and provide feedback on student’s progress and learning.
- Work with Training manager to incorporate student feedback into future processes and content.
- Occasionally support and provide training demos for large colleges, partners and villages.
- Provide regular feedback to the Training Manager on training content and the need for local customization.
Good Communication skills, Teaching / Training skills.
Telephonic and Personal Interview
0 - 2 Years
2 - 2 LPA