About The Company :
At CodingZen we believe in a creative coding education; one that will equip children with a critical approach to problem solving and teach them the technical skills they need to excel in the future. CodingZen is a coding for kids academy based in New Delhi that offers coding classes and workshops for kids. We were started with the aim of teaching kids a creative approach to coding. We create our own teaching materials utilising a number of different programming environments, coding languages and approaches. We cover a whole range of abilities and coding environments from Scratch to Python to robotics. We care deeply about all children becoming active creators of technology, not simply, passive users.
Job Location: New Delhi
Desired experience: 0.6 - 3 Years (Experience as a Trainer or as a Software Developer)
Course Specialization: B.Tech/B.E, BCA, MCA, Computer Graduates l
Target Batch Passout: 2015-2017
Training/Probation Period: None
Salary: 3.6 LPA
- Part time Faculty – Hourly based/ Day based inputs.INR 300 per hour
- If applying for part time,Classes are held on weekends and evenings in weekdays. The trainers can opt for the days in advance, per their availability
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
- Responsible for academics coupled with other responsibilities which may include support with student counselling. The age group of students is between 8 Years to 16 years ie K12
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Academics – Teaching the subjects like HTML/JS/CSS/ App Inventor/Scratch
- Online Test Bank
- Content development & improvement including notes, flash-cards, question banks, online LMS, etc
- Class delivery (weekends as well as weekdays)
- Conduct training via webinars
- Student assistance and support
- Student counseling (both pre- and post-enrollment)
The applicant must be passionate about advancement of Technology to K12 students for them to be ready by the time they complete their education. He/She must be able to identify to the CodingZen\\\' vision of training and guiding students which would add to their knowledge base, enhance their credibility and give them a global perspective.
Skill set required:
-Experience in handling students of primary age group of 6-12+ years would be a PLUS
-Command of applications like HTML
- Knowledge on programming language like C, C++, Java, Python would be a PLUS
- Knack of desktop applications such as MS Office, browsers etc.
- Awareness of different training methodologies and a keen eye for detail & quality.
- Up-to-date knowledge of common IT applications and systems.
- Engaging, encouraging and pleasant persona during classes.
- Good people management and presentation skills.
- Passion for training, progressive attitude and willingness to learn
- Face To Face Interview
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, M.Tech./M.E., MCA
0 - 2 Years
3.6 - 3.6 LPA