Grey Edge is a Training and Recruitment division of XS CAD, a leading pre-construction 3D planning and BIM services provider to clients across the globe with offices in the UK & a Global Delivery Centre in Mumbai. Utilizing the expertise of our parent company, we provide bespoke training and recruitment services to students and professionals willing to take their careers to the next level in the areas of Architectural, MEP, Construction and Engineering domains. We are also an Autodesk and Trimble Authorized Training Centre for AutoCAD, REVIT (Structure, Architecture & MEP), Navisworks, 3ds Max and SketchUP PRO respectively.
Profile Offered: Trainer - Autocad
Job Location: Mumbai(Vishveshwar Nagar)
Course Specialization: Diploma - Architecture, Mechanical, Any Specialization, Civil, Engineering, Any Graduate - Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. - Electrical, Any Specialization, Mechanical, Chemical, Civil
Desired Experience: 0 - 2 Years
Roles and Responsibility:
1. The candidate is expected to deliver India's best training and consulting experience to various institutions, leading corporate brands and eager students.
2. The job involves pushing the boundaries of learning new skills in Revit Architecture/Revit MEP software and be able to gain expertise in the entire BIM process including Parametric Families, Bill of Quantities, Scheduling & real life project applications of these new technologies.
3. The job is ideal for those who wish to develop a career in BIM/Revit/Virtual Construction Techniques and are keen to help in creating a world class skilled resources in the area of virtual pre construction design.
4. Ability to provide in-house training on various Autodesk softwares (AEC Segments only) to different corporates, colleges and conduct online training on any of the following software-AutoCAD/Revit,/3ds Max
5. Update and redesign the training content based on the new technologies and market trend.
6. Ability to develop training skills of team members so that they also conduct good training.
7. Coordinate with new customer implementations, providing effective training to maximize use of the software.
0 - 2 Years