Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About Nurture Software Solutions Pvt.Ltd. :
Nurture Software Solutions Pvt.Ltd.was found with a ambition to execute and excel in executing projects in the Banking and Financial Services Industry (BFSI).
The vision is "To become a Global Solution Provider in the banking and Financial niche by offering innovative solutions through a committed workforce."
Specialties - Software Services, Application Management Services, Core Banking Implementation Services. BFSI domain is the nieche area of Services. Finacle Value Partner.
• Nurture focuses on BFSI Niche.
• Nurture was incorporated on 10 September 2004 by entrepreneurs Ms. Monica Koshy and Mr. P. K Shrivastava (both ex Infocians).
• Nurture has the experience of implementing and supporting projects in US, Europe, Middle East, South-East Asia and Africa.
• Nurture has experience in Core Banking Implementation, Application L2 Support, Interface Development, Data Migration, Customisation, Reports and Training.
• Nurture has tremendous experience in Finacle Niche.
• Nurture has fostered Value Partnership with Infosys and Services Partnership with HP.
• Nurture dominates Finacle's Nepal market.
• Arab National Bank became the first Technology Partner from Middle East and the project has opened a window of opportunity from that geography.
• Being a performance based organization, Nurturites are the strength of Nurture.
Website : http://www.nurture.co.in/
Profile/Designation: Trainee/Software Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore(Company head quartered in Bangalore. Candidate should be flexible to work at any location in India /Overseas based on the Project requirement)
Desired experience: Fresher
Course specialization: B.E / B.Tech(CS/IT) /MCA
Probation / Training Period: 3 months
Salary- Fixed + Variable( effect on salary in Probation period / Training period): CTC : 2.16lpa Fixed part as below
1>Rs.7000/- stipend during probation of 3 months
2>Rs.16,000/-per month Post Probation
Bond- (if any): 2 Years
This is the bond that candidates have to sign which says during this time they cannot leave the company without and valid reason and if they leave they have to pay Rs.2 lacs.
-For background check company may ask you to submit original certificates for 1 week only
-No upfront payment
Tentative date of interview: 21st ,22nd & 23rd of April (Dates can be changed as per the availability of candidates)
Tentative date of joining: Post Examinations
• Technical interview(No written test)
• HR interview
Profile Job Description :
On joining Candidates will be put on extensive banking domain, functional, technical and soft skill training for a period of 3 month approximately. During the training period, they will be paid a Fixed Stipend amount. The training will constitute of classroom sessions, hands-on, PPT and tests.
On completion of Training, test will be conducted by Nurture/Infosys. Certification will be provided in-case training/test conducted by Infosys.
• ASP.Net, C++, Java/JSP
• Database: PL/SQL
• O/S: Unix, Linux
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., MCA
- Salary: 2.16 Lacs
- Industry: IT