Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The Company
Enzen Global is an Upper Quartile Consulting and Services Company working specifically in the Energy and Utilities market. Our corporate goal is to be recognized by organizations operating in this market sector as a company in the top 5 consultancy list in both India and the United Kingdom . They will become a partner of choice based on our performance and reputation gained by successfully completing major and complex assignments for our existing and prospective customer base.
They, as a leading consulting organization are focused on bringing intellectually engendered market leading solutions to meet the business challenges of our customers in the Energy and Utilities market. They will bring value added solutions to our customers to reduce cost and increase efficiency by the utilization of quality consultants who are experts in their respective specializations. In addition, they will apply leading edge technology to deliver our business solution portfolio.
Enzen Global offers a variety of customer engagement models which include fixed price, risk and reward, profit sharing based on increased operational efficiency or quite simply fixed man day consulting rates.They are flexible as an organization and innovative in our solution offerings, and the quality of our people are the differentiators which set us above the competition. They continuously review their processes and operate an ongoing improvement program to supply better and more effective services to our customers.
- 2.16 LPA – 3 LPA for BE/B.TECH/MBA candidates
- 1.90 LPA – 2.16 LPA for BSc/MSc/Diploma candidates
Probation / Training Period: 6 Months
Job Location: Chennai
Please Note: Interviews will be conducted at Bangalore and Chennai. Kindly mention your preference during registration.
Desired experience: Fresher
Bond: 2 Years
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Candidate will be trained either on Microsoft/SAP/Testing
- Candidate will be working for UK projects
- Good written/Verbal Communication skills.
- Candidate should have a positive Attitude.
- Candidate should possess willingness to learn.
- Candidate must have good computer Knowledge and technical skills.
- Written Test,
- Group Discussion
- Presentation Round
- Multiple rounds of Face to Face interview
- Job Responsibilities: Trainee Engineer
- Education: B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., Diploma 1 Yr., Diploma 2 Yr., Diploma 3 Yr., M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.), MBA, P.G. Diploma 1 Yr., P.G. Diploma 2 Yr., P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M.
- Salary: 3 Lacs
- Industry: Energy & Power