About The company
Nethues Technologies, since its inception in 1999, has been rendering complete software development and web application development solutions to online businesses of all sorts. They are a Delhi based company backed by a team of more than 150 professionals who have the expertise to work on platforms such as PHP, Microsoft Technologies(ASP, ASP.Net), Open Source CMS (Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento, CS cart, etc.,), Apple iOS (iPhone, iPad), Android, Blackberry, Adobe Flash, Flex, Ajax and Facebook application development, to name a few. Nethuesindia has created a niche in the market for its high-quality, cost effective and timely services.
Website address: www.nethues.com
Desired experience- Freshers
Course Specialization: B.Tech/BE / MCA
Batch - 2014
Training Period: Depends upon the candidature
Salary: 1.2 LPA (for first 9 months,Post completion of 9 months salary will range between 12,500 - 15,000 per month )
Bond: 2.5 Years (Candidates needs to submit their original certificates to the company. An acknowledgement letter for the same would be given to the candidates)
Date of Joining: Immediate
- HR Round
- Technical Round (HTML + CSS)
- Final Managerial Round
Tentative Interview Date*: will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds”
The candidate will be involved in following activities:
- Assists in the design, coding, and testing of technical solutions.
- Understands standard systems development lifecycle processes and applies our methodology effectively on client engagements.
- Applies knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve service to our clients.
- Project Execution
- Understands project and development plans and is able to clearly articulate roles, project goals, and timelines
- Adheres to coding standards defined by technical management.
- Accurately employs our development tools.
- Establishes responsible deadlines and personal work plans.
- Candidate must have good knowledge of HTML, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, CSS, JS, and Photoshop.
- Candidate must be creative.
- Candidate must be able to work to strict deadlines.
- Communication skills must be good.
Trainee Web Designer
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MCA, P.G.D.C.A
0 - 0 Years
1.2 - 1.2 LPA