- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
IDC Technologies, Inc. is a Premier Technology Services Organization with primary focus in IT services. A flexible working model (Fixed bid / T&M / Resource level support), Best-in-Practice solutions with accelerators and highly capable multi-disciplinary technology force from IDC our clients achieve their technology objectives with faster ROI and Time-to-Market capability. With a unique Onsite/offshore global delivery model we deliver solutions with the precision required by our client.
Profile Offered: Trainee- US IT Staffing Process
Salary offered (CTC): INR 1.92 LPA
Bond: 2 Years of Service Agreement.
Course Specialization: 2018 pass-outs
Job Location: Noida, Uttar Pradesh.
- -Once the training process is complete the candidate will be inducted into Recruitment process & responsibilities will be assigned accordingly.
- -Taking care of the End to End recruitment cycle.
- - Cold calling prospective clients and candidates and doing regular telephonic follow-ups.
- - Understanding the requirement/s & short listing suitable candidate/s.
- - Working on different Job portal such as Dice, Monster, Corp-Corp etc.
- - Negotiating the rates with the candidates/ clients
- - Maintaining regular reports and MIS
Desired Candidate Profile:
- -B.E/ B.Tech(CS/IT/ECE) or BCA or MCA with good academic background.
- -Applicant should possess good communication skills (both verbal as well as written).
- - Applicant should have good understanding of technology.
- - Applicant should be willing to work in US Timings (Night Shift)- Mon to Friday
- -Selected candidate/s has to commute by their own.
Compensation and Benefits:
- -Salary structure – CTC – INR 16k, 2 Years working bond.
- -Best in the Industry Monthly Incentive structure
- -Employee friendly Corporate Work culture
- -Exposure to interact with US people.
- -Timings are fixed with Saturday and Sunday Off.
- -Lucrative Rewards & Recognition.
- -Medical Insurance Benefits.
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MCA
0 - 0 Years
1.92 - 1.92 LPA