Xceedance is a global provider of consulting and managed services, technology, and data sciences to insurance organizations. With offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Poland, Australia and India, Xceedance helps insurers launch new products, drive operations, implement technology, and deliver advanced analytics capabilities and process optimization. The experienced insurance professionals at Xceedance enable re/insurers, brokers, and program administrators worldwide to enhance policyholder service, enter new markets, boost workflow productivity, and improve profitability.
Profile Offered: Trainee Underwriting,Analyst Insurance Operations
Job Location: Gurgaon, Noida
Course Specialization: BBA, BA, BSC, Bcom
Desired Experience: 0 - 2 Years
Roles and Responsibilities:
The team helps in reviewing, analyzing and compiling loss and exposure data required by the actuaries and underwriters for pricing accounts. Job responsibilities include:
- Submission data is thoroughly reviewed, and relevant information extracted.
- Projected and historical exposures related to different LOB's are entered in a standard template.
- Losses across different coverages are compiled and aggregated.
- Data is compared and analyzed across years (for consistency and reasonableness).
- Data concerns like missing of files or incomplete data is highlighted to the actuaries and underwriters.
- Findings and assumptions are summarized.
Analyst Insurance Operations:
- Understand the end-to-end insurance business
- Analyze and insert data into systems/databases
- Process requests based on various rules (both subjective and objective judgement involved)
- Issue policies or invoices on behalf of the client
- Perform reconciliations
To know more,please visit www.naukri.com/job-listings-Underwriting-insurance-Operations-Xceedance-Gurgaon-noida-Xceedance-Consulting-India-Pvt-Ltd-Gurgaon-Noida-0-to-2-years-270819007384?src=jobsearchDesk&sid=15670594599101&xp=29&px=1
0 - 2 Years
Banking & Finance