About the career opportunity:
Sapient Global Markets is looking for smart thinkers with insight, knowledge, business acumen and a passion for innovation who want to make an impact in the financial services industry, within our clients' organizations and on their future.
Job Title: Trainee Technology
Job Location: Bangalore
Service Agreement : 18 months (If the candidate breaches the contract, the compensation he/she will have to pay is Rs 1.5Lakhs)
Business Unit: Sapient Global Markets i.e. Sapient Consulting
Qualification: Full time Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Core branches) 2017 batch candidates only.
- Computer Science or equivalent branch
- Information Technology (IT) or Information Science (IS) or Information & Communication Technology (ICT)
- Electronics and Communication (ECE)
- Electronics and Electricals Engineering (EEE)
- Electrical Engineering (EE)
CTC: 5 LPA
As an Associate in Technology, you will be working with a globally distributed team to design and develop innovative bespoke software solutions for leading financial and trading institutions using cutting-edge programming languages and methodologies.
Some of your responsibilities include:
- Work with clients to understand/analyze requirements.
- Software solution development and prototyping
- Participate in all phases of software development lifecycle using ‘Sapient Approach' a distributed agile-based delivery methodology (or water fall method at times)
- Actively manage scope at the assigned task level and identify alternatives within stipulated timeframe
- Project team support with workshops, meetings and collaboration activities
Your personal attributes:
We are looking for individuals who:
- Want to grow with-and beyond-the task at hand
- Have a strong academic record in Information Technology, Computer Science, Electronics or Electrical Engineering
- Are solutions oriented, structured, open to travel and have excellent client-facing and communication capabilities
- Are agile and flexible in mindset, enjoy the global markets' ever-changing nature and are eager to adapt their approach to best meet client needs
- Have had project work experience in a service-oriented, team-based environment
0 - 1 Years
5 - 5 LPA