About The Company
Compunnel Software Group Inc. is a leading global technology services company focused on delivering highly effective solutions based on proven practices with successful outcomes for nearly 20 years. Compunnel is recognized for its comprehensive portfolio of technology services, including:
• Application Development and Modernization
• Cloud Solutions
• Business Intelligence
• Learning Solutions
• IT Staffing
Compunnel combines extensive industry knowledge with highly tailored application development and information management services.
Compunnel has been cited three times by Inc. Magazine as "One of the Fastest Growing Private Companies in the US," in the Inc. 500|5000 list.
Salary Details: CTC Upto Rs 1.98 LPA plus Free Cab Facility
Probation / Training Period: 6 months
Shift Type: Night shift (Timings 7:30 PM to 4:30 AM)
Desired experience: Fresher
Bond: Service Level Agreement of 1 year
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- The candidate will be responsible for searching resumes in various US Job Portals (Dice, Monster, Career Builder, etc.) and recruiting the candidates on various skills set as per the job description and specifications.
- Conducting initial telephonic interviews to determine experience and skill level and ensuring candidate is available and ready to take up the position.
- Negotiating salaries with candidates and pay rates with subcontracting companies to close the position.
- Arranging client interviews and completing required paper work if candidate gets selected for the position.
- Acting as first point-of-contact for consultant and maintaining monthly contact with consultant.
- Ensuring that adequate number of qualified candidates is submitted for all assigned client requirements in a timely manner.
- Strong English communication and inter personal skills.
- Know-how of Recruitment process will be an added advantage
- Must be willing to work in US shift.
- Multiple face to face interview rounds.
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MCA
0 - 0 Years
1.98 - 1.98 LPA