About The company:
My Tasker is a group of Virtual Assistants specialized in various fields to help you with your personal and business tasks. Tasker Virtual Assistance Services Pvt. Ltd. (Also known as My Tasker) provides time management solutions globally to entrepreneurs, busy professionals, small and medium business owners by handling their projects in the following areas as an example:-
Web Services (Website design, development, maintenance, SEO, Digital Marketing etc.)
Call Answering Services
Online Marketing Services
Research Services and many more.
My Tasker currently offers two levels of service: Lifestyle Assistance and Professional Assistance.
Lifestyle Assistance is aimed at the small business owner or busy professional who could just use an extra hand. The service includes short general administrative tasks, light online research, travel or restaurant reservations, appointment-setting, and other tasks that can easily be completed remotely.
The Professional Assistance plans target entrepreneurs who need affordable help in their business. My Tasker VA can handle everything from customer support (online or over the phone), general administrative jobs, transcription, social media management and online marketing, online research, and many more.
Desired experience: Fresher
Course Specialization: B. Tech / BE /BBA/MBA/ BCA/MCA
Job Location: Kolkata
Salary: INR 1.08 LPA + Travelling Allowances
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Virtual assistants utilize today's technology to deliver their services and communicate with clients by working remotely. This position operates with a high degree of independence in performing the duties of the position while maintaining open communication with the principal of the business and the office manager.
1. Ensure assigned tasks are completed within specified time frame and with a minimum number of errors or omissions.
2. Maintenance of the CRM and ensuring all information is recorded, updated and accurate at all times.
3. Preparation of timely and accurate presentations and reports using Microsoft office applications including Word, Power Point and Excel.
· Management of client’s social media accounts in different platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube)
· Basic website maintenance and blog management
Effective Communication Skill:
· Presents information both clearly and concisely and regularly confirms correct interpretation of information.
· Very high standard of communication skills both written and oral for the presentation of facts and ideas.
· Written communication must be clear, concise, easy to read and comprehend.
Organisation of Work:
· Demonstrates the ability to handle several projects simultaneously.
· Implements the key principles of time management, task allocation and priority assignment in addition to personal organisation.
· Continually seek ways to improve the service provided via development of professional skills and personal growth.
· Initiates and responds to suggestions for improving service.
· Essential Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Extensive computer and internet literacy
· Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy in all output
· Proficiency with advanced Microsoft Office applications including Word, Power Point and Excel
· Strong communication skills both written and verbal and a pleasing personality
1. Group Discussion.
2. Writing Skill-We will give them a topic to write and there we will be checking the error free writing skill.
3. Personal Interview.
Trainee Support Associate
B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, MBA, MCA, P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M., P.G.D.C.A
0 - 0 Years
1.08 - 1.08 LPA