Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
TRAINEE SOFTWARE ENIGNEER
About The Company
Optimus Information Inc provides outsourced software development, testing, business analytic and mobile application development services to global clients with a focus on the Canadian market out of offices in Vancouver and Noida, India. They are a young organization with a team of 100+ professionals, have worked with more than 50 clients and have a portfolio of more than 200 projects.
Their ideal team members have an eye for detail, are ready to work hard, are team players and most importantly, take extreme pride in building long lasting client relationships. Their winning combination is passion, speed, hard work and belief in customer satisfaction.
Profile: Software Engineer Trainee
· Stipend before completion of the degree: Rs 15,000 p.m.
· Post completion: Rs 3.5 LPA( Rs 3 LPA Fixed + Rs 50000 variable after the completion of a year)
Probation / Training Period: 6 months
Job Location: Noida
Courses Required: B. Tech (CS/IT)/MCA
Desired experience: Fresher
Bond: 2 years
Tentative date of interview: 6th December
Tentative date of joining: Early joining in January
- The candidates will be working with the development teams in different technologies.
- Candidates have to work on outsourced software development, testing, business analytics and mobile application development services to global clients with a focus on the Canadian market.
- Candidates will be working as a seamless extension technology team offering services that range from technical audits, test automation and QA outsourcing that complement large IT and development teams to full end-to-end development for organizations without substantial IT resources.
- Candidate should be ready to work either of the Domains. Allotment will take place post interview performance: Software Development, Software Testing, Business Analytics, Mobile Development, iOS, Android, Selenium, Windows Phone, HTML5, SSRS, Business Intelligence, Quality Center, Quick Test Professional, Load Runner, Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server etc.
- Aptitude test,
- Machine test (for the candidates applying for development domain)
- HR Interview
- Technical Interview
- Final interview with the Co-founder.
- Job Responsibilities: Software Engineer Trainee
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., MCA, P.G.D.C.A
- Salary: 3.5 Lacs
- Industry: IT