About The Company
Mediology Software Private Limited operates India's largest newsstand www.readwhere.com offering leading publications to users across the globe. Readwhere Advertising Exchange www.rwadx.com a part of Mediology software and is one of India's leading vernacular Ad.
Exchange offering digital advertising solutions to publishers online via direct advertisers and Google products with more than 4 million unique visitors across India & showcasing content from over 250 cities to be read on mobile, tablets & PC's to read anywhere, anytime. We are one stop shop for online reading.
Job Location: Gurgaon
Desired experience: Fresher
During Training: INR 72000 PA
After Training: INR 2.6 LPA
Target Batch Passouts: 2014/2015
Course Specialization: B.Tech / B.E or equivalent degree (like MCA, MSC IT etc)
Probation/Training Period: 6 Months
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Web application design, development and ongoing enhancements of our core product software.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Meets programming standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identifying work process improvements; implementing new technology.
- Customer Liaison for requirements elicitation if required.
- Team Player, to work cohesively with a team of co-programmers, senior engineers, Project Managers, QA and Directors.
Skill Set Required:
- Functional knowledge on ERP software system is must.
- Experience in Manual Testing, Automation, .Net, VB6, Windows application.
- Experience using and testing SQL, VB Dot Net, Visual Basic 6.0 and the Internet.
- Experience in using defect tracking tools.
- Experience with performance testing.
- Knowledge of relational databases and methods for efficiently retrieving data from them.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task across multiple projects.
- Good written and oral communication is must.
- Written Test
- Two rounds of PI
- Computer Based Testing of Programming Skills
- HR Round
0 - 0 Years
0.72 - 2.6 LPA