About The company:
Xorlabs is an international software consulting company with offices in US and Greater Noida, India. They offer a full range of consulting services covering all aspects of software design and development.
Job Location: Greater Noida
Desired Experience: 0-1 Year
Course Specialization: B.Tech (CS/IT), MCA
Target Batch: 2019-20
Training/Probation Period: 6 Months
Salary: INR 2.5 LPA (2.3 LPA is fixed and 20,000 will be paid as retention bonus after successful completion of 1 year with XORLabs)
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
- Excellent Programming skills
- Should be open to work over any technology
- Strong fundamentals in core Computer Science areas like Data Structures and Algorithms
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Prompt and professional response to bug reports
- Develop and implement new software programs
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
- Test and maintain software to ensure strong functionality and optimization
- Recommend Improvements to existing software programs as necessary
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessaryMandatory Skills
Note: Those who've appeared within 6 months are not eligible to apply for this role.
- Written Round
- Technical Round
- Final HR Round
0 - 1 Years
2.5 - 2.5 LPA