About The company:
XORLabs LLC is an international software consulting company with offices in US and India (Greater Noida).XORLabs offers an energetic and invigorating culture built around hiring smart people eager to collaborate on delivering high quality services.Our core values are Communication,ownership and problem solving.We actively communicate and share our expertise and experience across implementations, both current and past.Applying this philosophy,we have been very successful in delivering projects with a wide variety of scope and complexity.We are planning for strong growth in our client base consulting services covering all aspects of software design and development, while working diligently to keep all our clients delighted.This all adds up to XORLabs being a great place to grow and work!
Job Location: Greater Noida
Desired experience: 0-2 Year
Course Specialization: B.Tech (CS/IT), MCA
Training/Probation Period: 6 Months
Salary: For Freshers:- INR 2.5 LPA (2.3 LPA is fixed and 20,000 will be paid as retention bonus after successful completion of 1 year with XORLabs)
For Experience hike on current salary
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
XORLabs LLC is currently looking to hire bright and enthusiastic candidates for the position of Trainee – Software Developer for its Greater Noida Office.The ideal candidate will be responsible for demanding and rewarding duties related to software development in writing business rules for sales configurators using proprietary modeling language.The role may also involve development in product configurators depending on level of expertise achieved in the domain.This is a fantastic opportunity to engage in a positive and creative work environment that offers excellent benefits and flexible schedules.
Skills Set Required:
- Excellent understanding of OOP
- Proficient in any of C/C++/Java
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
- Should be a good team player
- Attitude to learn and excel in new technologies and willingness to work in proprietary programming languages
- Knowledge of following tools - SVN,TFS,MS Excel,Bugzilla,JIRA
- Prior experience of working with teams in US and Canada
- Understanding of SDLC and experience of working in multiple releases in parallel
- Written Round
- Technical Round
- Final HR Round
0 - 2 Years
2.5 - 2.5 LPA