About The Company:
We at WisdmLabs build creative and effective web solutions with WordPress. Being associated with WordPress for over 7 years now, we have worked across different gamuts of design & development related to WordPress. Today, we have the necessary expertise in dealing with the most complex projects clients have asked from us. A good amount of these can be read and understood via. our blog here - http://goo.gl/a4vqIo From developing custom-built eCommerce, Event management, and Learning based websites; right to simple responsive client portfolios over Genesis and Themefuse, our team has achieved an expert level of proficiency in terms of quality and service delivery.
Job Location: Pan India(Permanent remote working)
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT)//BCA/MCA/MSc.IT/Msc.ICT
Target Batch: 2021
Probation/Training Period: 4-6 Months
Salary: During Training Period: INR 15,000 per month
After Training Period: INR 3.6 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Designing and implementing new features and functionalities.
- Technical help in resolving the support requests.
- Creating and maintaining documentation of the work.
- As a PHP developer, you will work on cutting edge, contemporary software platforms implementing custom CMS, eCommerce, or WorkFlow solutions based on WordPress, Moodle, Magento, SugarCRM, etc.
- WordPress Developer, responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress plugins.
Skill Set Required:
- Hands-on PHP.
- ReactJS knowledge.
- Git version control system.
- Package Manager Composer
- Knowledge of web servers (Nginx/Apache)
- REST/Web service APIs
- Passion for programming
- Sound coding logic and analytical ability to design test scenarios and debug issues
- Ability to work in a disciplined manner, follow standards, processes & rules
- Keen interest in research about the latest web technologies and advancements
- Enthusiasm to learn new technologies and incorporate them in the new offerings/solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Online Test
- HR Screening
- Technical Round
- Final Round
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, M.Sc. (Tech.), MCA
0 - 0 Years
3.6 - 3.6 LPA