About The Company
UBNSoft facilitates a single-point analysis of the multidimensional business matrix which encompasses: business goals, processes, IT, human resources, operations and related through its ensured of all software service needs including Product life cycle management. Be a specialized enterprise at the confluence of people, profit and planet. Their team members are powered by inquisitive minds & technical knowledge; they leverage its resource talent and innovative blend of services and technology to deliver customer delight. UBN represents as one-stop shop for all the software requirements.
Salary: Rs. 1.44 LPA – Rs. 1.58 LPA
Probation / Training Period: 3 -6 months
Job Location: Bhubaneswar
Desired experience: Fresher
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*Please Note that , the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds”
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Candidates will be involved in performing following activities:
- Understanding client requirements & functional specifications
- Developing and maintaining dynamic websites and web applications
- Ensuring foolproof performance of the deliverable
- Coordinating with co-developers and other related departments
- Sending regular updates about project status
- Design, code and test new Windows and web software applications .
- Assisting the team leader on the given projects
- Candidate must have knowledge of java, jboss, jquery, hybernet, sprint, struct, servlet,C and C++ language.
- Verbal, Analytical & logical test followed by technical Test on (C/C++/JAVA/Oracle)
- Group Discussion
- Personal interview (Technical, and HR)
The Candidate will be responsible in Developing,Designing and coding for Web Applications based on JAVA.
B.Tech/B.E., MCA, MCM
0 - 0 Years
1.44 - 1.58 LPA