Website - http://www.textualanalytics.com
Desired experience - Freshers
Job Location - Bangalore
Course specialization - B.Tech/B.E (Computer Science Only)
Academic Criteria - 60% throughout
Salary Details - Rs 3.0 LPA and above (depends on the candidature performance in the interview)
ANY CANDIDATE WHO HAS ATTENDED THE INTERVIEW OF TEXTUAL ANALYTICS IN THE LAST 6 MONTHS IS NOT ELIGIBLE.
NO BOND NO CONTRACT TO BE SIGNED.
Interview Process - Interview date is on the 15th January 2014, Wednesday.
- Written Test (Quants & Technical, the technical test would comprise of C, C++, Data Structure, Algorithm)
- Technical Round (Face to Face)
- HR Round (Face to Face)
Job Description & Skill Set
- Need to be proactive and learn the given technologies (Like Java, Python) at the earliest and start coding within three months.
- Grow to be independent with little guidance from the project lead.
- Ability to grasp and deliver on time.
- The candidate should have a good thorough knowledge of C, C++, Data Structure, Algorithm
Any other Requirements/Specifications
- Strong programming skills in C, C++, Basic knowledge about Python would be an added advantage
- Strong Communication Skills is a must
Click on the Apply button below
Login using your AMCAT user Id and Password
Fill all the required fields and Click on Submit
Last date to register Wednesday, 15th January, 2014 by 10 AM.
Team Aspiring Minds
NOTE: This Email does not constitute a final Interview Call letter or offer of employment. The candidates, who will register on the above link, will be further shortlisted on the basis of their profiles, resumes and AMCAT Scores and will be informed again about further course of action.
0 - 0 Years
3 - 3 LPA