Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Trainee Software Engineer
About The company
Robosoft Technologies is an award-winning mobility solutions partner for global corporations and hot startups. For nearly 20 years Robosoft has built digital products across multiple platforms, building over 1,400 apps in the Enterprise, Consumer products/services, and Games & Entertainment segments. Over 130 of these applications have been featured as “New & Noteworthy” on Apple’s App Store and many have won globally acclaimed awards. Robosoft creates equally engaging solutions for WatchOS, Android, Windows Phone & Symbian.
Robosoft works with clients in all major industry verticals including Business, Education, Entertainment, Finance, Food & Drink, Games, Health & Fitness, Travel & Lifestyle, News & Media, Photo & Video, Sports, and Utilities. Our clients include NDTV, Paytm, National Geographic, Disney, Conde Nast, Pearson, Reliance, HP, Vodafone, Sony LIV, Nestle, Ogilvy, AKQA, ESPN, Times Internet, to name a few.
Job Profile: Trainee Software Engineer
Desired experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.Tech/MCA
Salary: INR 3.25 LPA
Bond: 3 Years’ Service Agreement
Training/Probation Period: 6 Months
Date of Joining: June
- Test 1 (Analytical Skills, Communication Skills, Basic General Knowledge Skills)
- Test 2 (Logical Skills, Programming Skills on C or C++ or Java)
- Technical Interview
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Develop top quality Apps for iOS, Windows and Android platforms.
- Write well designed, efficient and well documented code using Cocoa / Java and C#.
Architect the code for memory
Skill Set Required:
- Should be well versed in C++ / C# or Java.
- Good understanding of Object oriented concepts, Data Structures and Operating System concepts is a must.
- Self-motivated individuals with good analytical and logical skills
- Strong communication and presentation skill and a strong will to build a career in sales and marketing
- Goal Driven and Proactive
- Self-Motivated and Passionate
- Person should be open to travel throughout Pune
- Job Responsibilities: Trainee Software Engineer
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., MCA, MCM, P.G.D.C.A
- Salary: 3.25 Lacs
- Industry: IT