Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Trainee Software Engineer
About The Company
Qualian Technologies is a global enterprise software vendor providing solutions that help companies get better return on investment. Headquartered in India, we provide specialized consulting, design & development services in the receivables management and construction domains. Our experience & capabilities are to build software products and provide ERP solutions for enterprises of all sizes.
Job Location: Chennai
Desired experience: Fresher
Salary: INR 2 LPA to 2.5 LPA
Target Batch Passouts: 2015
Course Specialization: B.E/B. Tech(CSE,IT)/MCA/BSC(Computer science, IT/ BCA/MSC-IT
Probation/Training Period: 3 Months
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description & Skill Set Required:
- Design and develop reusable, scalable and high performing software applications.
- Develop enhancements to existing product lines and develop new product lines.
- Working as a team member to understand the business requirements.
- Design and develop the technical solution for the project.
- Exceptionally good and experienced in handling the issues and troubleshooting.
- Troubleshoots technical and functional problems, bugs, and issues related to implementation.
- Collaborate in a team environment to share best practices, implement process improvements and to ensure software quality.
- Solve problems and innovate solutions on the given context.
- Written Test
- Technical interview
- HR interview
- Job Responsibilities: Trainee Software Engineer
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., BCA
- Salary: 2.5 Lacs
- Industry: IT