About The Company
GGK Tech founded by former Microsoft employees is a Global Software Services provider based in Hyderabad (India). GGK delivered large scale enterprise applications for Microsoft, COX communications, Blue Cross Blue Shield and Novartis.
GGK Tech provides a growth platform for the companies based on the high quality software services. GGK shows how to leverage the deep capability and experience to expand existing business, grow new business, and provide their customers with exceptional service such as: Application Development, Product Development, Business Intelligence, eCommerce Solutions, Independent Software Testing.
Salary Details: Rs 3.5 LPA to Rs 6 LPA
- During Training : Stipend Rs20,000 per month during the 6 month Training period
- After Training : Rs 3.5 LPA
Probation / Training Period: 6 Months
Desired experience: 0 to 2 years
Bond: 2 year service level agreement
Please note: The selected candidates will have to submit their original documents with the company and the company will provide an acknowledgement letter for the same.
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- The candidate will be effectively involved in web development on dot net/ Java and SQL database.
- The candidate will be required to explore, learn and master new emerging technologies
- The candidate will be expected to show the positive attitude towards work and should be passionate about the web development.
- Good understanding of programming language
- Good Aptitude & Trouble the Trouble Attitude
- Candidate having some training on Java would have an added advantage.
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Candidates with sound fundamentals in Java/ C#/ C++ will be preferred
- Aptitude Test
- Multiple rounds of face to face interviews
Trainee Software Engineer
0 - 2 Years
3.5 - 6 LPA