About The Company
GGK Tech founded by former Microsoft employees is a Global Software Services provider based in Hyderabad (India). GGK delivered large scale enterprise applications for Microsoft, COX communications, Blue Cross Blue Shield and Novartis.
GGK Tech provides a growth platform for the companies based on the high quality software services. GGK shows how to leverage the deep capability and experience to expand existing business, grow new business, and provide their customers with exceptional service such as: Application Development, Product Development, Business Intelligence, eCommerce Solutions, Independent Software Testing.
They are a software consulting and product development firm, backed by the best professionals in the business. They develop custom software solutions and product engineering for a diverse set of clients ranging from start-ups to multi-billion dollar companies. With their in-depth technical expertise, domain specific know-how and business sensitivity knowledge, they keep their clients moving forward. They can work as an independent entity or as a partner with in-house development teams of clients to develop and deliver a customized enterprise level solution.
Probation / Training Period: 6 Months
- During Training: INR 2.4 LPA
- Post successful completion of Training: INR 3.5 LPA
Desired experience: Fresher
Bond: 2 year service level agreement
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Develop moderately complex software in C#, .Net, Java, Mobile (iOS, Android), or Develop cutting edge Data Warehousing & Business Intelligence applications.
- Utilize software engineering tools such as configuration management systems, build processes, and debuggers in the software development process
- Create and execute designs for small sets of new functionality as part of a software project
- Collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, providing comments and suggestions
- Perform technical root cause analysis and outlines corrective action for given problems
- Estimate level of effort, evaluate new options of similar technology, offer suggestions to improve processes, and provide comments on some electrical design aspects
- Apply a sense of urgency, commitment and focus on the right priorities in developing solutions in a timely fashion
- Review product and/or application information including manuals and brochures for technical accuracy
- Must have proficient knowledge and utilization of engineering tools necessary for successful performance of the essential functions of this job description
- Good communication skills and comprehensive writing ability
- Aptitude Test
- Programming Test
- Technical and Behavioural round of interview
Trainee Software Engineer
B.Tech/B.E., MCA, P.G.D.C.A
0 - 0 Years
2.4 - 3.5 LPA