Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Trainee Software Engineer
About The company
Alcanzar Software SolutionsÂ is a young IT company established in January 2012. They believe in taking technology to the next level by providing innovative solutions. Being equipped with required skills set, creative mind and technology, they constantly work towards improving overall customer satisfaction and delivering the best in class products.
Their team consists of young energetic and passionate individuals who love challenges and take ownership of their projects. They are in sync with latest technologies and keep itself updated with current IT trends. They help our clients in building profitable business models using their ideas. Throughout the project lifecycle, they guide to select the right approach which helps shaping the ideas into reality.
Â Desired experience: Fresher(0-1yr)
Course Specialization: B.Tech.(C.S., I.T.)
Â Batch: 2014/2015
Â Probation/Training Period: 6 Months
Â Salary: Â 1.5 Lacs
Bond: 1 year of service level agreement after the training period
Â Date of Joining: Immediate
Â Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- The candidate will be responsible for determining the operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements,Ã‚Â solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Preparing and installing solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Updating job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, computing equipment, participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks and participating in professional organizations.
- Protecting operations by keeping information confidential.
- Developing software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes
- Investigating problem areas and following the software development lifecycle.
- Good Programming and Problem Solving Skills,
- Should be a Teamplayer
- Knowledge of C/C , Java, PHP is an added advantage
- Multiple face to face interview
- Job Responsibilities: Trainee Software Engineer
- Education: B.Tech/B.E.
- Work Ex: 0 - 1 yrs
- Salary: 1.5 Lacs
- Industry: IT