Alcanzer Software Solutions is a young IT company established in January 2012. They believe in taking technology to the next level by providing innovative solutions. Being equipped with required skills set, creative mind and technology, they constantly work towards improving overall customer satisfaction and delivering the best in class products.
Their team consists of young energetic and passionate individuals who love challenges and take ownership of their projects. They sync with latest technologies and keep themselves updated with current IT trends. They help the clients in building profitable business models using their ideas. Throughout the project lifecycle, they guide them to select the right approach which helps shaping the ideas into reality.
Profile: Trainee Software Engineer
Website address: http://alcanzarsoft.com/
Desired experience- Freshers
Course Specialization: B.Tech/BE/MCA/BCA
Batch - 2015
Job Location: Lucknow
Training Period/Probation Period: 6 months
- During Training : Rs.7000 per month
- Post Training : Rs. 1.08 LPA
Bond: 1.5 Years of service agreement
Date of Joining: June 2015
- Technical Interview
- HR Round
Tentative Interview Date*: 3rd Week of March
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds"
Key responsibility areas of the candidate include:
- Understanding and analyzing project requirements and translating it into specifications and programming deliverables.
- Working closely with analysts, designers and clients to enhance existing applications as well as build new applications.
- Testing and debugging the product in controlled, real situations.
- Maintaining the systems and updating as per requirements.
- A passion for the user experience and user interface
- Self-motivated with interest in learning new applications and systems
- Ability to handle multiple issues of varying priority effectively
- Ability to work unsupervised and capable of meeting tight deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
Trainee Software Engineer
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, BCM, MCA, MCM, P.G.D.C.A
0 - 0 Years
1.08 - 1.08 LPA