About The company:
XORLabs is an international software consulting company with offices in US and India (Greater Noida) . XORLabs offers an energetic and invigorating culture built around hiring smart people eager to collaborate on delivering high quality services. Our core values are Communication, ownership and problem solving. We actively communicate and share our expertise and experience across implementations, both current and past. Applying this philosophy, we have been very successful in delivering projects with a wide variety of scope and complexity. We are planning for strong growth in our client base consulting services covering all aspects of software design and development, while working diligently to keep all our clients delighted. This all adds up to XORLabs being a great place to grow and work
Website : https://www.xorlabs.com/
Job Location: Greater Noida
Desired experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: MCA, B.Tech /B.E (IT,CS, Electronics and communication)
Bond: 1 Year
Training/Probation Period: 6 Months
Salary: During Probation Period: 1.8 Per Annum
After Probation: 2.4 L( based on their performance)
Date of Joining: Immediate
- Problem Solving Round
- Technical Round
- Final HR Round
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
• Excellent Programming skills.
• Should be open to work over any technology.Strong fundamentals in core Computer Science areas like Data Structures and Algorithms.
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Prompt and professional response to bug reports.
• Develop and implement new software programs.
• Maintain and improve the performance of existing software.
• Test and maintain software to ensure strong functionality and optimization.
• Recommend Improvements to existing software programs as necessary.
• Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively.
• Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary
Good to have:
• Must be a good team player and enthusiastic learner
• Ability to solve problems quickly and completely.
• Ability to prioritize task and deliver on time.
• Possess excellent communication skills, with an emphasis on verbal and written communication.
• Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment.
• Possess a positive attitude.
• Ability to "Think outside the box".
• Expected to learn new technologies very quickly and resolve any problems involved in integrating new technologies within assigned Project
• Ability to learn new programming languages quickly.
• Ability to write, edit and debug computer programs to achieve desired output.
• Ability to work productively in a team.
• Knowledge of used operating systems- Windows, Linux/Unix.
0 - 0 Years
1.8 - 2.4 LPA