About the company
InfoObjects provides advisory, implementation and analytics services in Hadoop and Big Data.
Advisory: The InfoObjects Big Data Advisory Service helps to identify the right big data business opportunity and draw a roadmap to show how to leverage it using cutting-edge big data technologies.
Implementation: They have both breadth and depth of expertise in Hadoop ecosystem. In Breadth they cover technologies like (but not limited to): Hadoop, Map-Reduce, Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS), Hive, Pig, HBase, Cassandra, and Mahout. In Depth, they being big open source lovers understand the Hadoop at Source Code level.
Analytics: They focus on important business leverage points in financial services, healthcare, and government, plus other data-rich industries where advanced analytics drive big performance leaps.
They work within teams to create solutions that tap into the power of Hadoop and HBase to process unstructured and structured data, unlocking new insights and creating impact.
Profile: Trainee Software Developer
- During training: Rs 7000 per month
- Post Training: Rs 2.2 LPA to Rs 3.8 LPA (based on candidates performance in the training period)
Probation / Training Period: 6 months
Job Location: Jaipur
Courses Required: B.Tech /B.E (CS/IT)
Desired experience: Fresher
Tentative date of interview: 3rd week of April
Tentative date of joining: Post completion of the final semester examinations
Job Description and Skills Required:
- The candidate will be involved in the development and designing of various software.
- The candidate will be working on the following technologies:
- .Net, ASP.Net, C, C++, C#, Java, PHP, Data Modelling, Hadoop, Manual Testing, Automated Testing, MySQL, T-SQL, TeraData, ORACLE PL/SQL, Microsoft SQL Server
- Online Test (Technical -30 mins)
- Online Test (Aptitude -30 mins)
- Group Discussion
- Face to Face Interview
0 - 0 Years
2.2 - 3.8 LPA