About the Company
In mid 2008, IDiFY was born. It had a mission of bringing the best"est" of the web to their clients - both in terms of Quality and Value. Ever since it's inception this mission has been incorporated into the company as a culture that defines IDiFY - to provide the best solution possible with least cost involved.
They primarily work on Open Source Solutions implementations for their clients to enable them focus on their core business area rather than licensing policies for closed source. They also do consulting on performance enhancement of current software implementations including infrastructure for both hardware and software services.
Idify is the ideal one stop shop for your business' IT needs, Flexible & Responsive design (works on all devices, including mobile based) combines with ideal performance measures to give your product a BOOST.
They believe in delivering quality work and on right time. That's why with each development lifecycle they also deliver scriped test cases to qualifyfor functional requirement documentation and works as per business logic of the application
Idify also offers platform management services as a part of complete package.Apart from regular development services they also do offer consultancy services to their clients to let them achieve their goals through Open Source solutions , keeping them free from license Jargon.
- During Probation Rs.7500 per month.
- Post probation 1.8 LPA-2.4 LPA
Probation / Training Period: 6 months
Desired experience: Fresher
Bond: 1.5 Years
Tentative date of interview: Last week of October/First week of November, 2014
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Basic knowledge about Ruby on Rails / PHP/Jquery, Node.js, JSON, XML
- Good knowledge of MySql or equivalent database and experience in Database design.
- Should have experience working with version control systems like Git or SVN
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working with Web services based on REST or SOAP.
- Good working knowledge on Shell Scripting.
- Completes tasks based on the plan, requirements and schedule approved by the manager.
- Keep track of his daily activities/tasks and send daily work report.
- Technical Written Test (Aptitude and Computer Programming)
- Face to Face Technical Round
- HR Round
MCA, MCM, P.G.D.C.A
0 - 0 Years
1.8 - 2.4 LPA