Website address : www.torridnetworks.com
Desired experience: Fresher
Course Specialisation: B.E/ B.Tech / MCA / BCA
Probation Period/Traning: 3 Months
1) During Probation/Traning: Rs. 16,000 (Rs. 8,000 after completion of two months and Rs. 8000 after completing the third month)
2) Post Probation: 2 LPA – 2.4 LPA (Based on the performance)
Facilities: Free Lunch.
Date of Joining: Immediate
Bond: 15 Months (Candidates need to sign an agreement for 15 months, post completion of their internship period)
1. Written exam ( includes General Aptitude, PHP & IT security questions)
2. F2F Technical round
3. Final F2F round (next day)
Interview Location: Noida
Tentative Interview Date: Wednesday, 26 Nov 2014
Job Description- Trainee-Security Analyst
- Conduct information security vulnerability assessment and penetration testing projects nationally.
- Evaluate client’s information security policies, processes, and technical controls through interviews, documentation reviews, and comprehensive technical assessments.
- Contribute to the ongoing enhancement of the Client\\\'s vulnerability assessment capabilities through the development and implementation of improved methodology, processes, infrastructure, tools, and deliverable.
- Create detailed risk assessment reports which explain identified security weaknesses, describe potential business risks, and present prioritized recommendations, and estimate costs and effort levels for remediation.
- Present and clearly communicate findings and recommendations to client’s senior management, business stakeholders, security team members, and IT resources.
- Contribute to the ongoing design and maintenance of network infrastructure, systems and software for vulnerability assessment services. Team management, project management and management reporting, assisting sales team in full filing technical queries from customers.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong technical skills related to information security, network security, Windows security, UNIX/Linux security.
- Knowledge and experience with information security assessment methodologies, tools and techniques.
- Ability to travel nationally to perform
- Ability to develop innovative approaches, ideas and solutions.
- Industry certifications preferred (at Least CEH)
- Should have basic knowledge VAPT, web application for IT Security
B.E-Com., B.Tech/B.E., BCA, BCM, MCA, MCM, P.G.D.C.A
0 - 0 Years
2 - 2.4 LPA