Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About the Company:
Macoye Technologies (India) is a software development company focused on software solutions, e-business, web & system based applications, smart phone application and e-commerce. We focus on highly qualitative logic, timely delivery and cost effective software development services and web application development. We provide excellent offshore services to clients all over the world.We are proud to be a group of well qualified and experienced professionals. Within a span of only few years we have provided satisfactory services to ample number of clients, with a wide range of services as to, B2B, B2C, CRM, e-learning, financial application, web and window based ERP and many others. Our main strength has been the fact that, we give utmost care to our customer needs along with the fact that we are technologically nimble, procedurally sound and highly committed has brought us in this business with leaps. We believe in strong and good relationship with our customers. We are IT specialists who wanted to overcome the routine and create a company that would act in the market not only for business success but for the sake of Technology itself. Thus, the mission of the company was defined – to contribute to forward-looking transformation of the society through software development.
Salary: INR 1.44 LPA to INR 2.4 LPA (Post 3 month probation period , if candidate is absorbed)
Desired Experience: Fresher
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
- Generate a database of Prospective Business Leads, database mining, interact through cold calling, fix upappointments and generate leads.
- Co-ordinate with the Business Development Manager, giving details of the probable client, updating on leads and appointments.
- Client Handling
- Giving Introduction, Convince clients to avail services.
- Understanding the business processes of a client.
- Follow-up the client and generate new business prospects.
- Regular interactions by the business analyst with the developers and the module leads is essential as the
- Knowledge transfer of the user expectations should be made clearly..d to scale. Write logic in the appropriate programming language to meet the functional requirements. Ensure the appropriate test cases are implemented. Ensure proper documentation of code before the code is deployed to production. Provide all required development and operational support to ensure the web site is performing to standards while ensuring stability.
- Knowledge of IT Trends/Technologies, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Selling to
- Client Needs, Energy Level, Meeting Business Goals, Professionalism
- Face to Face interview
- Job Responsibilities: Trainee (Sales/Marketing)
- Education: B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA
- Salary: 2.4 Lacs
- Industry: IT