About The Company:
Settlin, (founded 2016) has built a simple platform for enabling and executing property transactions and services. This is the most systematic approach to Real Estate consultancy, driven by high-end technology, built to cater every detail of it.
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired Experience: 0-2 Years
Course Specialization: Any Graduate/Post Graduate
Target Batch: 2019-2021
Probation/Training Period: 2 Months
Salary: For Trainee Relationship Manager: INR 3 LPA (fixed) + Monthly Incentives (upto INR 7000 and above)
For Relationship Manager-Tele-Counselor / Price & Profile Quality Analyst: INR 3.6 LPA (fixed) Monthly Incentives (upto INR 15000 and above)
For Relationship Manager-Tele-Counselor / Buyer Consultation: INR 4.8 LPA (fixed) Monthly Incentives (upto INR 20,000 and above)
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
For Trainee Relationship Manager
- If you have, experience of 0 - 2 years in sales/pre-sales/client onboarding/counseling/customer success management.
- Good analytical and communication skills (English).
- Quick learning ability, adaptability to changing business needs.
- Willingness to challenge the status quo and achieve business results.
- We invite you to work with us.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- On-boarding new Customer and inventory : To Convert the leads of residential property sellers to active customers and add unit/s on sale on the platform.
- Counseling the sellers on the difficulties and challenges of the Real Estate sales process as an individual owner.
- Educating them about addressing them and resources they need.
- Educating them about various step-by-step processes, tools, the unique propositions and detailed end-to-end, hassle free solutions offered by Settlin.
- Convincing them for free enrollment.
- Ensuring clear understanding of the terms of services and all steps of the on-boarding process.
- Creating the property profile, coordinating with the data collection team and ensuring proper upload of the data in the profile.
- Collecting and Updating all data about the unit on sale
- Scheduling/confirming the site visit by the data collection team
- Verifying and approving all uploaded data on the profile
For Relationship Manager-Tele-Counselor / Price & Profile Quality Analyst:
- Price analysis and discussions with sellers.
- Study the demography and prices of similar residential properties in the same project, locality and surrounding areas from various sources.
- Compare and estimate the right price of the unit.
- Counsel the seller with facts/findings and help them optimize the pricing of their unit/s on sale.
- Maintain all units in the assigned area at optimum pricing.
- Profile and data quality maintenance.
- Ensure the profiles of all units and projects in the assigned area are complete and up to date.
- Help digital marketing teams in creating content for selected projects.
- Maintaining complete 100% enrollment of all RE availability, on the portal, in the assigned area.
For Relationship Manager-Tele-Counselor / Buyer Consultation:
- Consulting incoming Buyers and helping them throughout with their property search
- Attending inbound requests and queries on the selected units, scheduling/confirming site-visits with trained team members from dedicated teams for site visits.
- Understanding the requirements of the buyer, updating all details in the portal, suggesting best options, collecting feedback, reasons of rejection, educating the buyer on facts and RE appreciations, driving a buyer to a decision.
- Moderating the negotiation or forwarding the interested buyer profiles to a team of experts negotiations and settlements.
- Online Test
- HR Round
B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, M.A., M.Sc., M.Tech./M.E., MBA
0 - 2 Years
3 - 4.8 LPA