About The Company:
Settlin, (founded 2016) has built a simple platform for enabling and executing property transactions and services. This is the most systematic approach to Real Estate consultancy, driven by high-end technology, built to cater every detail of it.
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired Experience: 0-2 Years
Course Specialization: Any Graduate/Post Graduate
Target Batch: 2019-2020
Probation/Training Period: 3 Months
Salary: For Trainee Relationship Officer: INR 3 LPA (fixed) + Monthly Incentives (upto INR 7000 and above)
For Relationship Manager-Tele-Counselor / Price & Profile Quality Analyst: INR 3.6 LPA (fixed) + Monthly Incentives (upto INR 15000 and above)
For Relationship Manager-Tele-Counselor / Buyer Consultation: INR 4.8 LPA (fixed) + Monthly Incentives (upto INR 20,000 and above)
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
For Trainee Relationship Manager
- If you have, experience of 0 - 2 years in sales/pre-sales/client onboarding/counseling/customer success management.
- Good analytical and communication skills (English).
- Quick learning ability, adaptability to changing business needs.
- Willingness to challenge the status quo and achieve business results.
- We invite you to work with us.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- On-boarding new Customer and inventory : To Convert the leads of residential property sellers to active customers and add unit/s on sale on the platform.
- Counseling the sellers on the difficulties and challenges of the Real Estate sales process as an individual owner.
- Educating them about addressing them and resources they need.
- Educating them about various step-by-step processes, tools, the unique propositions and detailed end-to-end, hassle free solutions offered by Settlin.
- Convincing them for free enrollment.
- Ensuring clear understanding of the terms of services and all steps of the on-boarding process.
- Creating the property profile, coordinating with the data collection team and ensuring proper upload of the data in the profile.
- Collecting and Updating all data about the unit on sale
- Scheduling/confirming the site visit by the data collection team
- Verifying and approving all uploaded data on the profile
For Relationship Manager-Tele-Counselor / Price & Profile Quality Analyst:
- Price analysis and discussions with sellers.
- Study the demography and prices of similar residential properties in the same project, locality and surrounding areas from various sources.
- Compare and estimate the right price of the unit.
- Counsel the seller with facts/findings and help them optimize the pricing of their unit/s on sale.
- Maintain all units in the assigned area at optimum pricing.
- Profile and data quality maintenance.
- Ensure the profiles of all units and projects in the assigned area are complete and up to date.
- Help digital marketing teams in creating content for selected projects.
- Maintaining complete 100% enrollment of all RE availability, on the portal, in the assigned area.
For Relationship Manager-Tele-Counselor / Buyer Consultation:
- Consulting incoming Buyers and helping them throughout with their property search
- Attending inbound requests and queries on the selected units, scheduling/confirming site-visits with trained team members from dedicated teams for site visits.
- Understanding the requirements of the buyer, updating all details in the portal, suggesting best options, collecting feedback, reasons of rejection, educating the buyer on facts and RE appreciations, driving a buyer to a decision.
- Moderating the negotiation or forwarding the interested buyer profiles to a team of experts negotiations and settlements.
- Online Test
- HR Round
B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, M.A., M.Sc., M.Tech./M.E., MBA, MCA
0 - 2 Years
3 - 4.8 LPA