About The Company:
HealthAsyst offers a whole gamut of software services, helping clients effectively address their operational challenges and grow their businesses stronger. Some of our services include software development, mobile application development, ICD 9-10 implementation & healthcare integration. HealthAsyst combines strong domain expertise, proven processes and flexibility to make every service engagement a success.
Job Location: Bangalore (currently work from home)
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech
Academic % Criteria 10th,12th,Graduation- Above 70% in all
Target Batch: 2021
Probation/Training Period: 6 Months
Salary: INR 4 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Note: 2.5 Years of training agreement.
Tentative date of interview: October 2021
Tentative date of joining: immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description & Skills Set Required:
- B.E/B.Tech Fresher from Tier1-2 collages
- QA Testing
- Team work and Collaboration
- Good Problem Solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Multiple Technical Round
- HR Round
0 - 0 Years
4 - 4 LPA