About Sapient Global Markets: Sapient Global Markets, a division of Sapient® (NASDAQ:SAPE), is a leading provider of services to today's evolving financial and commodity markets. We provide a full range of capabilities to help our clients grow and enhance their businesses, create robust and transparent infrastructure, manage operating costs, and foster innovation throughout their organizations. We offer services across Advisory, Analytics, Technology, and Process, as well as unique methodologies in program management, technology development, and process outsourcing. Sapient Global Markets operates in key financial and commodity centers worldwide, including Boston, Chicago, Houston, New York, Calgary, Toronto, London, Amsterdam, Düsseldorf, Geneva, Munich, Zurich, and Singapore, as well as in large technology development and operations centers in Bangalore, Delhi, and Noida, India.
Eligibility: 2015 Batch - BE/Btech- CS/IT/ECE/EEE with 60% and above throughout
Salary: INR 4.5 LPA
Job Description: As a trainee in QA, you will be working with a globally distributed team to perform QA/testing on innovative bespoke software solutions for leading financial and trading institutions using cutting-edge programming languages and methodologies.
Some of your responsibilities include:
- Work with project teams and clients to understand/analyze requirements
- Participate in all phases of software testing lifecycle using ‘Sapient Approach' a distributed agile-based delivery methodology (or water fall method at times)
- Actively manage scope at the assigned task level and identify alternatives within stipulated timeframe
- Project team support with workshops, meetings and collaboration activities
- High level understanding of the testing strategy, testing plans and testing techniques as applicable on the project
- Create QA/testing artifacts such as high level test scenarios, test scripts etc.
- Perform test execution and log defects for the failures
- Provide status reporting for the assigned tasks to the Test Lead (in regard to the test script execution and defects)
- Adhere to standard testing processes and procedures setup for the team
Skills Required: We are looking for individuals who:
- Want to grow with-and beyond-the task at hand
- Have a strong academic record in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or Finance, Economics or related business disciplines
- Are solutions oriented, structured, open to travel and have excellent client-facing and communication capabilities
- Are agile and flexible in mindset, enjoy the global markets' ever-changing nature and are eager to adapt their approach to best meet client needs
- Have had project work experience in a service-oriented, team-based environment
0 - 1 Years
4.5 - 4.5 LPA