About The Company:
Taskbucks.com (DigiSmart Digital Media Pvt Ltd) is a Product Development Company, based out of Gurgaon (NCR) ,they are creating India's largest mobile workforce. Think 100 million smart phones youth looking for predictable supplement income. You do tasks and they give you bucks Thats pretty much what TaskBucks is. They curate tasks and open them on our platform users complete these tasks using their smart phones and earn some really cool bucks.
Training Period: 3 months
Desired experience: Fresher
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Primary role is to plan and manage end to end Mobile Application CPI, CPL, CPM & Content Engagement campaign and timely execution of campaigns and keeping the records.
- Analyzing & Periodic Reviews to track the performance of the Campaigns and take corrective measures if required.
- Loop in various stake holders like product team, sales team etc to ensure that any sorts of requirement raised by our Key clients are completely met.
- Work closely with other teams in order to identify the growth areas and strategies around the same for successful operation/campaigns.
- Handling client query, objection handling for product, liaising with colleagues and customers (will handle the post sales activities)
- Candidate must have good communication skills with thought process
- Aptitude Test
- Multiple rounds of face to face interviews
Trainee – Operations
0 - 0 Years
2.4 - 3 LPA