About the Company:
Compare Infobase Limited (CIL) is a mapping portal, mapping projects and mapping products based company based in New Delhi, India, with a subsidiary MapXL, Inc. at San Jose, California, USA.
Its first website IndiaProfile.com had a section called Maps of India. The site did well and from it was conceived MapsofIndia.com. Five years hence, was born Mapsofworld.com, to cater to the growing mapping needs of the world. Both sites have helped CIL carve a niche for itself globally in the mapping industry, in the domestic as well as international markets.
Talent in areas of mapping, cartography, related apps and content has been added to the company since its inception and demands of growing customers only help it attract more to its pool. CIL offers great opportunities in these fields for better growth in terms of career as well as skills. It is a place were work-life balance exists. Those wanting overall development in both personal and professional avenues are encouraged to achieve higher goals.
Its other incubation portals include Elections.in, DGreetings.com, MyIndia sub-domain of MapsofIndia, etc. that require sustained talent and skills addition.
Job Location: Delhi
Training Period: 1 Year
Desired Experience: Fresher
Salary : INR 2.4 to INR 3.0 LPA
Bond: 1 Year Service level agreement for the training period
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description :
- Identifying & pitching potential clients through relevant research and references
- Facilitating presentation meetings with decision makers of the Potential Clients
- Delivering company Presentation to the key team members / decision makers of Potential Clients
- Developing a strong rapport with the team of potential client & generate a confidence amongst them about company intentions & capabilities to deliver to the clients business needs
- Facilitate a Briefing Session with the Concerned Decision Maker of the Potential Client
- Conducting the Briefing session with the Potential Client as per the guidelines provided by the company & understand the clients requirement & business objectives from Web Medium
- Presenting the Strategy to the Potential Client with the possible support from Sr. Team Members
- Following up with Client for the approval on the proposed strategy & the commercial proposal
- Staying in frequent touch with the converted clients to understand the ongoing Client
- Sentiment & feedback on creatives and service
Skill Set Required:
- Learning Aptitude
- Good English Communication Skills,
- Good at Analytics
- Written Test
- Multiple rounds of face to face interviews
Trainee- Online Ad Space Sales
MBA, P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M.
0 - 0 Years
2.4 - 3 LPA