Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Trainee Medical Coder
About The Company:
Root Brown was founded with the express goal of being able to provide a fresh perspective and a unique approach to Professional Recruitment and HR Outsourcing Services in an otherwise crowded & generic marketplace.We are experts in a wide range of industries and we bring in specialists from across our whole firm to ensure you get the right team.
Our deep industry knowledge and our skills in consulting, technology and innovation allow our teams to challenge conventional thinking and overcome every obstacle to give you exceptional results.
Root Brown focuses on positions that advance our clients’ competitive advantage while remaining the employer of choice for professionals at various stages in their career. Our success can be attributed to never losing sight of the people involved in the process of staffing. It is the simple, yet remarkably effective, difference in our People First Approach.
We believe that effective job placements require that our Staffing Consultants have significant knowledge of the industries they serve, allowing them to expertly assess the client’s needs and the professional’s qualifications. With three central operating segments that include several dedicated divisions, we understand the ins and outs of each industry and the specialties involved, and thus are able to create the best job match.
Salary: Rs 1.8-2.04 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: Freshers
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Coding/Auditing of 15 Hospital Extracts, 26 Physician and 60 Prospective Charts per day.
- Maintaining the team quality and performance data.
- Applies knowledge/skills to activities that often vary from day to day.
- Demonstrates a moderate level of knowledge and skills in own function.
- Requires little assistance with standard and non-standard requests.
- Solves routine problems on own.
- Works with supervisor to solve more complex problems.
- Prioritizes and organizes own work to meet agreed upon deadlines.
- Works with others as part of a team.
Interview:Multiple Face to HR Interviews
- Job Responsibilities: Trainee Medical Coder
- Education: B. Pharm, B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), M.Phil., M.Sc., M.Sc.(Hons.)
- Salary: 2.04 Lacs
- Industry: Life Sciences/Healthcare