About The company
Softtrends is engaged in developing mobile solutions in the area of enterprise mobility including mobilizing information for enterprise servers such as CRM, ERP and custom server based solutions. Currently ranked amongst the Top development companies in the country. They are considered as one of the fastest growing companies in the product development industry, carved out a niche in the mobile solution domain.
They are in the industry operating from past 16 years having customers worldwide who rely on their products and services. Employees get a chance to work on latest and greatest technology all year round which not only benefits the company, but also benefits the employees as well. They do develop applications for all major mobile platforms including Android, iPhone/ipad, BlackBerry, Windows Phone.
Softtrends has expertise in Open Source, Java and Microsoft technologies. All products and solutions are built around these technologies. With extensive domain knowledge and expertise, they have readymade products for following domains: Enterprise mobility, Analytics, Field services, Health care, Life style and Interactive learning.
Website address: www.softtrends.com
Desired experience- 0-1 Year
Training Period/Probation Period: 6 months
Salary: Rs.1.2 LPA
Bond: 2 Years (if the candidate leaves before 2 Years, he/she has to pay an amount)
Date of Joining: Immediate
- Technical Written Test
- Technical Face to Face round
- System Test (Coding Test)
- HR Round
Interview Location: Bangalore
Tentative Interview Date: will be communicated post registration window is closed.
- Candidate will be responsible to develop client-specific mobile apps using Android/iOS/Windows
- The Candidate will design, build and maintain scripts, programs, interfaces and databases either from pre-defined specifications or by analysis of given problems using a range of programming and database technologies.
- Candidate must have knowledge of any of these technologies: JAVA, Android, IOS, JAVA, Dot.net C, and C++.
- Candidates must have undergone any training/certified in the above mentioned technologies.
Trainee Junior Programmer
B.Tech/B.E., MCA, MCM, P.G.D.C.A
0 - 1 Years
1.2 - 1.2 LPA