InfoObjects is INC 500 Fastest growing company in America and provides Big Data Advisory, Implementation and Analytics services. Our expertise includes but not limited to following technologies.
InfoObjects has razor sharp focus and strong thought leadership in Big Data domain
Job Location: Jaipur
Desired experience: 0 Years
Target batch passouts: 2014
Course specialization: B.E/ B.Tech (C.S/ I.T), /BCA/MCA/B.Sc(IT)
Academic Criteria: 10th,12th,Graduation (if any):60% Throughout
Probation / Training Period: 6 Months
- In Probation a Stipend of Rs. 7,000 would be provided.
- After successful completion of probation period the final CTC would range from Rs. 1.8LPA - 2.5 LPA (Depending on the candidature performance)
Bond: The candidate will have to pay back the amount earned as stipend in probation period in case of leaving the organization before 1 year.
Tentative date of interview: 24TH March,2014 [Subject to Change]
Tentative date of joining: After completion of their final semester examination
- Technical Test (Online- The client would be sharing a link, which is to be shared with the host campus, and the students would be taking their technical test)
- Technical + HR (face to face rounds) post short listing is done on the basis of Test at a day different from the day of Test
Any other Requirements / specifications:The candidate should be high in logical ability
- We need to ask the candidates which language they are comfortable with, or in which of the following field they have a deep interest- C, C++, Java, SQL, PHP, .Net, Automated Testing, C#, Database, ColdFusion
- According to the candidates choice on interest, they would be provided with the technical test
Candidate is expected to do coding/programming in a specific language.
- The candidate should be high in logical ability
- Should have a strong understanding or should have a deep interest on any of the programming knowledge, C, C++, Java, SQL, PHP, .Net, Automated Testing, C#, Database, ColdFusion
- Ability and strong willingness to learn, explore and master new emerging technologies
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Positive attitude and work ethic, passionate about the web and the desire to challenge the limits.
B.Tech/B.E., MCA, P.G.D.C.A
0 - 0 Years
1.8 - 2.5 LPA