Naaptol.com is a one-stop online shop for all your lifestyle needs. Being the No.1 home shopping company of India, Naaptol aims at improving people's lives by catering to them, through teleshopping and online shopping, a gamut of products aimed at simplifying their life.Naaptol epitomizes accessible and affordable luxury for all. The brand prides itself on high quality, state-of-the-art, affordable, innovative consumer goods and lifestyle products and experienced staff ensuring our customers simplify their lives, be healthy, be happy, live well and above all enjoy their lives. From home decor to apparels to toys to kitchen appliances, the brand encapsulates fashion, luxury, comfort and style to its product portfolio combining innovation, affordability and modernity.
Profile offered: Trainee Java Developer
Core competencies: Good in Aptitude, Analytical and problem-solving skills are necessary
Interpersonal Skill: Should have "Can Do" Attitude
(Candidates from Electronics & Telecommunication background can attend Mega Drive provided they have done with Core & Advance Java course from any training Institute)
1) Fresher's (16/ 17/18/19 passed outs) with good knowledge on Java concepts are eligible
2) Good Communication skills are required.
3) Candidate must be self-motivated, fast learner, organized, metrics driven.
4) Strong knowledge on OOPS, Core Java, Collection framework, and Multi-threading.
5) JDBC, JSP & Servlets.
6) Strong knowledge on database like Oracle or MySQL
8) Any Java Framework like Hibernate & Web Services will be an added advantage.
9) Must be willing to work on Java technology and must be a fast learner, must be able to work in dynamic and challenging environments.
Education & Experience: B.E / B. Tech / M. Tech/ M.E, MCA, MSc
Degree and Streams: IT/Comp/E&TC, Computers, Electronics/Telecommunication, Computer Application
Target Batch: 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019
Job Location: Rabale, Navi Mumbai
Service Agreement: 2 year and 2 months (INR 2LPA will be penalty in case of failing completion of bond duration)
Probation Period: 6 months
CTC- 3 LPA
Interview process: Face to Face round of interview
Interview Location: Pune & Mumbai
Joining: As per the availability
Interview Schedule: November 2019
B.Tech/B.E., M.Sc. (Tech.), MCA
0 - 0 Years
0 - 3 LPA